According to a TrustPilot survey, 89% of global consumers check online reviews as part of their online buying journey, and 49% of global consumers consider positive reviews one of their top 3 purchase influences. But creating and monitoring reviews, on the other hand, takes time. ORM software tracks what customers say about a brand on review sites, social media, and search engines like Google or Bing. Furthermore, top customer review management solutions enable you to view and respond to reviews from a single dashboard.
In this article, we combed through several providers of reputation management software to find effective and reasonably priced options. In addition, we scrutinized features such as the number of review sites monitored and response functions to narrow down our options. We also considered usability, integrations with tasks- and industry-specific software, and additional tools such as social media tools.
BrightLocal is a customer review management solution used by major brands such as Ikea and Roto-Rooter. It includes reputation management tools and social media integrations. BrightLocal is the best overall reputation management software winner due to its low-cost monthly plans and powerful features.
BrightLocal does not have a mobile app, but the cloud-based software is simple to use in a browser on a desktop or tablet. It’s ideal for businesses that want to manage GMB listings, display reviews on their website, and benefit from local SEO. Among the features are:
- Locate, update, and track citations that include a company’s name, address, and phone number (NAP)
- Track reviews on over 80 websites, including Yelp and Trustpilot.
- Create reviews for over 200 review sites in over 40 industries.
- Use a website widget to highlight reviews from multiple websites.
- You can quickly respond to Google and Meta reviews with a one-click response function.
- While creating search ranking reports, conduct GMB and local SEO audits.
BrightLocal works with Google Analytics, Meta, and Twitter, allowing you to view data directly from your browser dashboard.
Grade.us was founded in 2013 and became part of the Traject company in 2020 as part of its full suite of marketing tools. Grade.us is an online review management and marketing tool that allows you to manage the entire process of collecting and responding to reviews from one simple dashboard, making it the ideal choice for response management.
The web-based software works well with any browser. It includes white-label functions for quickly creating branded reports, widgets, and whitepapers. Other ORM characteristics include:
- Monitor, respond to and generate reviews on over 165 review sites.
- Request reviews through email, text, and direct mail campaigns.
- Automatically manage business listings
- Unlimited access to and monitoring of review sites
- Receive 100 email review requests per seat
- Add review widgets, QR codes, and buttons to your website.
- Create your own review funnel landing pages.
- From the dashboard, you can respond directly to Meta and Google reviews.
- The ability to schedule recurring reports
- Use the Local Client Finder tool to find leads.
You can take advantage of the API for integrations on Agency or Partner plans to connect with Salesforce, Mailchimp, QuickBooks, Meta, Twitter, GMB, and other services.
LocalClarity was created in 2017 by seoClarity Labs. The software is a multi-location review, local search, and reputation management software that gives users control over listings and reviews for a low monthly fee. LocalClarity is the clear winner for best value due to its low cost and extensive review management functions.
One of its upsides is that it allows you to access your LocalClarity dashboard from any web browser to scan your reviews, review response templates, and manage auto-response campaigns. Features include:
- Searching for new reviews daily
- Reports and users are both unlimited.
- The ability to bulk schedule Google posts
- Manage Google’s question and answer (Q&A) responses
- Handle Meta and GMB business listings
- Customize reports and notification emails with your logo for white labeling.
- Real-time monitoring of reviews allows for quick responses.
- Create intelligent auto-responder campaigns.
LocalClarity works with you to add industry-specific review sites. Otherwise, you can connect to Trustpilot, Expedia, Glassdoor, GMB, and dozens of other review sites. Integrations include Slack, Trello, and Basecamp.
NiceJob, founded in 2017, has experienced phenomenal growth and is trusted by over 7,000 businesses. NiceJob, as a reputation marketing platform, assists companies in improving their reputation and brand awareness through review, engagement, and website tools.
This cloud-based tool is compatible with all browsers and includes an iOS mobile app. The interface, on the other hand, is simple to use. The NiceJob plan includes:
- Nice AI review reminders for new customer testimonials.
- A smart funnel for automatically posting reviews on popular sites like Google and Metacafe.
- Share your best reviews on social media by automating posts.
- Create a lead generation microsite.
- Install a website widget to display reviews and customer stories automatically.
- By adding comments, you can easily convert reviews into case studies or blog posts.
NiceJob connects to over 1,000 applications, including QuickBooks, Zendesk, and Zapier. Users can also search for and respond to reviews on websites such as Google, Yelp, Meta, Zillow, and TripAdvisor.
Birdeye is a well-known company that provides reputation management software to businesses such as Esurance and Coldwell Banker. Because of its role-based dashboards and feature-rich plans, it is the best software for large enterprises.
Enterprises can access Birdeye via any browser or an Android or iOS app. The following are the essential characteristics for large corporations:
- Dashboards with roles for corporate, regional, and branch offices
- It is possible to configure role-based permissions for various users.
- Functions for bulk review management
- Examine monitoring for more than 150 sites.
- A centralized dashboard for reviewing and responding to reviews
- Ability to update business listings on over 50 different websites
- Review notifications can be sent instantly or daily via email or text message.
- Templates for auto-responses are available.
- Review marketing capabilities, such as sharing reviews on social media and websites, are available.
- Reports on the complete conversion funnel
- NPS for surveys and other reports
- Remove spam or slanderous reviews right away.
Integrate with over 1,000 applications throughout your organization, ranging from CRMs to POS systems. Popular review sites include Amazon, GMB, Angie’s List, Meta, and TripAdvisor.
6. Sprout Social
Since 2010, Sprout Social has provided a social media management platform used by companies such as Trello and universities such as Dartmouth College. Sprout Social is the best for social media monitoring because of its comprehensive social listening tools, integrations, and user-friendly dashboard.
Sprout Social works in any browser and on Android and iOS devices. All plans include fantastic features like:
- Employ the bulk social media scheduling tool to create your editorial calendar quickly.
- Read and respond to Meta, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn messages
- Conversation histories and internal notes have been added to the customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Manage Meta, GMB, and TripAdvisor reviews
- To manage inbound messages, create automated inbox rules.
- Create and use chatbots on Meta and Twitter.
- Respond to Twitter messages using suggested replies
- Monitor and evaluate conversations, hashtags, and topics.
Sprout Social integrates with numerous platforms, including Google My Business, Pinterest, Reddit, TripAdvisor, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Zendesk.
Reputation.com offers solutions to help you manage your reputation by increasing your chances of being discovered, chosen, and endorsed. It manages every customer touch-point and uses customer feedback to improve the ranking of your website.
Customer feedback allows you to interact with them and improve your services and products.
Other highlights include:
- Control your company’s listings on Facebook, Google, and other platforms.
- Participate in local directories and manage and update location data in real-time.
- From a single dashboard, you can request, manage, and monitor all of your reviews on Google, Facebook, and other review sites.
- Monitor and collate online conversations about your brand.
- Create surveys and solicit feedback.
Reputation.com can be integrated with your CRM software, review system, social sites, search directory, PMS, and other systems. They also claim to increase your website’s clicks and visits by 70%.
Yext is a New York-based reputation management tool that assists you with online brand management. It also provides brand updates via its cloud-based network of apps, search engines, and other services.
The platform also links your business information across 150+ directories, including Apple Siri, Google Maps, Yelp, Yahoo, and others. It also allows you to monitor and control all information about your company spread across the internet.
Yext has a Knowledge Graph feature that allows you to list your company and display all of its relevant information. This feature allows you to respond to all customer inquiries, including product offerings, store location, job openings, professional credentials, etc.
Other primary features include:
- Yext Pages – It gives your marketing team control over your brand’s landing pages and provides consistent answers related to your business.
- Review Monitoring – Monitor all customer feedback and engage with them to improve their experience.
- Industry Benchmarking – This feature allows you to track your product’s performance in different locations.
- Yext Analytics – Yext Analytics lets you track where and how your customers interact with your brand. You can also track total brand impressions, clicks, and conversions.
You can also link your Yext dashboard with other digital business softwares such as Tableau, Domo, HubSpot, and Zendesk. This functionality also allows you to centralize all of your business tasks.
Brandwatch is a digital consumer intelligence platform that can help you manage your reputation and projects.
It allows you to keep track of all customer trends, discussions about your brand or products, and even your competitors. It uses AI-powered features to find all posts, comments, and conversations about your brand or products. Furthermore, the reputation management tool categorizes all these conversations into complaints, feedback, opinions, etc.
It also offers alerts and live reports with all the customer insights you can share throughout your organization. This allows you to respond quickly to all negative comments and protect your brand’s reputation before it’s too late. Aside from text-based mentions, Brandwatch analyzes all images associated with your brand, identifying objects, scenes, actions, and logos in each image.
You can also use live surveys, online behavior, and other tools to analyze data. Furthermore, Brandwatch generates detailed reports based on various metrics, which you can share via Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, or the Brandwatch API.
These are some of the best reputation management tools that you can use. Today, attracting customers has less to do with the actual product and more to do with providing customer support. For satisfied and happy customers, brands must excel at customer service and stay on top of customer reviews.
According to statistics, 91% of millennials trust online reviews as much as friends and family. As a result, it is critical to receive positive feedback and respond to negative feedback as soon as possible.
Fortunately, these reputation management tools can assist you in managing all aspects of your brand’s online reputation, including customer reviews. Examine all the platforms carefully and select the one that best meets your needs.